Your Basecamp For Discovery
Imagine a luxury offering of Autograph Collection© Residences in perfect symmetry with the setting. Residences that grant access to the great outdoors—and celebrate the personal journey along the way: each trail, each landmark, each summit. Atara anchors families and individuals in a premier living experience that is without peer in the region, where adventure is as infinite and awe-inspiring as the symphony of stars overhead.
Atara Autograph Collection Residences
As a private enclave within Desert Color—Southern Utah’s most coveted master-planned community—Atara is the gateway to outdoor adventure, exploration, and discovery.
The Autograph Collection
Exactly Like Nothing Else.
Marriot’s Autograph Collection© represents the very best in distinctive resort residences across the globe. The Autograph Brand represents the perfect balance of sophistication, unpretentious comfort, and thoughtfully-planned amenities that make each property special.
The Joy of Ascent
At Atara, the journey is as rewarding as the destination. Designed for both the outdoor enthusiast and modern traveler, Atara serves as a personal headquarters for those who seek immersive experiences in a vast natural paradise, with premier amenities and attentive service.
- World-Class Dining: 4 Restaurants
- Full-Service Wellness Spa & Fitness
- Boutique Outfitter With Adventure
- Concierge Services
- Guided Outings & White Glove Trip Planning
- Single-Day & Multi-Week Outdoor Adventures
- Bicycle Rental & Repair
- ATV/UTV Rentals & Expeditions
Life at Desert Color
This is a place like no other in Southern Utah. Desert Color is a holistic, master-planned resort community that champions connectivity, community, and sustainability—in an amenity-rich destination that fosters authentic outdoor experiences.
- 2 1/2-Acre Lagoon With 1/2 Mile Of White Sandy Beaches
- Big Shots Golf Park
- Shopping For Pleasure & Necessity
- Acres of Walk-To Park & Recreation
- Pickleball Courts, Mountain Bike and Running Trails
- Family-Friendly, Year-Round Events
- Easy Access To National & State Parks
- Over 300 Days Of Sunshine On Average