Your Basecamp For Discovery
Located in the heart of Desert Color, Atara is St. George, Utah’s newest destination for luxury living.
Minutes from Utah’s iconic outdoor attractions, and surrounded by shopping, restaurants, golf, and water activities.
Combined with the personal attention and renowned wellness programs that can only be found in an Autograph Collection® destination.
This is more than a resort and residences.
This is life well lived.
Atara Autograph Collection Residences
As a private enclave within Desert Color—Southern Utah’s most coveted master-planned community—Atara is the gateway to outdoor adventure, exploration, and discovery.
The Autograph Collection
Exactly Like Nothing Else.
Marriott’s Autograph Collection represents the very best in distinctive resort residences across the globe. The Autograph brand represents the perfect balance of sophistication, unpretentious comfort, and thoughtfully-planned amenities that make each property special.
The Joy of Ascent
Discover a world of unparalleled luxury and indulgence as an owner of an Atara, Autograph Collection Residence. Every detail has been meticulously thought out to create an unforgettable experience and amenities are designed to cater to your every need.
- World-Class Dining: 3 Restaurants
- Full-Service Wellness Spa & Fitness
- 2 Resort Pools with Private Cabanas
- Boutique Outfitter With Adventure Concierge Services
- Guided Outings & White Glove Trip Planning
- Single-Day & Multi-Week Outdoor Adventures
- Bicycle Rental & Repair
- ATV/UTV Rentals & Expeditions
Life at Desert Color
This is a place like no other in Southern Utah. Desert Color is a holistic, master-planned resort community that champions connectivity, community, and sustainability—in an amenity-rich destination that fosters authentic outdoor experiences.
- 2 1/2-Acre Lagoon With 1/2 Mile Of White Sandy Beaches
- Big Shots Golf Park
- Shopping For Pleasure & Necessity
- Acres of Walk-To Park & Recreation
- Pickleball Courts, Mountain Bike and Running Trails
- Family-Friendly, Year-Round Events
- Easy Access To National & State Parks
- Over 300 Days Of Sunshine On Average